Stempra half-day training session
11 February 2016
We're pleased to announce we now have a date for our Stempra half-day training session in Manchester.
The event will be held in the Egg Suite of University of Salford (MediaCity Campus). The exact running order for the afternoon is still to be confirmed.
Start time: approximately 1:00pm
The afternoon will consist of two sessions, followed by drinks and networking:
- - Hype in science reporting: the role of press releases - Professor Petroc Sumner, Cardiff University -InSciOut
Speakers will include
- - Maximising national coverage: a panel discussion exploring how regional press officers can work with national journalists and correspondents.
Book your place now via Eventbrite if you have any question or problems booking on please email email@example.com.
- - Daniel Cochlin (Graphene Communications and Marketing Manager, NGI, University of Manchester)
- - Vic Gill (Science reporter, BBC News)
- - Further speakers TBC
- - Claire Ryan, Senior Media Officer will chair the discussion
As always, our events are free and open to all Stempra members. Non-members who would like to attend can join
online in advance (Membership is just £15 a year and will entitle you to free attendance to all Stempra Events for a year).